Consular services in the USA
- Services for Belgians in case of emergency - only available in Dutch - French
- Services for Belgians residing in the USA - only available in Dutch - French
NEW: As from October 1st, 2015, Belgian Embassies and Consulates are able to issue Kids-ID cards to children under the age of 12.
- A travel document for children under 12 years with the size of an e-ID card,
- Possibility to send your application by post (no need to apply in person),
- Fee of 10 € (or 12 US$) for a validity of 3 years,
- Remains valid when moving to another jurisdiction abroad or back to Belgium.
Please visit the website of Foreign affairs for general consular information for Belgians abroad.