Embassy and Consulates of Belgium in the United States
Home Consular services

Consular services

Consular services in the USA

Until further notice, the Embassy and Consulates General are still restricting their opening hours due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Online appointments are mandatory.  

  • Services for Belgians in case of emergency - only available in Dutch - French
  • Services for Belgians residing in the USA - only available in Dutch - French

Please visit the website of Foreign affairs for general consular information for Belgians abroad.

 NEW RULES: Belgian Identity card (ID) / Kids-ID   (as of June, 2021)

More info: Please consult the FAQ (In English) or the Dutch or French language versions of the Consular Services for Belgians in the USA.