Consular services in the USA
Until further notice, the Embassy will restrict its opening hours and will handle urgent matters only. Online appointments are mandatory. The new opening hours are on Tuesdays and Thursdaysfrom 10:00am until 12:00pm.
- Services for Belgians in case of emergency - only available in Dutch - French
- Services for Belgians residing in the USA - only available in Dutch - French
NEW: As from October 1st, 2015, Belgian Embassies and Consulates are able to issue Kids-ID cards to children under the age of 12.
- A travel document for children under 12 years with the size of an e-ID card,
- Possibility to send your application by post (no need to apply in person),
- Fee of 10 € (or 12 US$) for a validity of 3 years,
- Remains valid when moving to another jurisdiction abroad or back to Belgium.
Please visit the website of Foreign affairs for general consular information for Belgians abroad.