Beers, Cycling and a Tomorrowland & Brussels Airlines DJ-Booth, the Embassy of Belgium’s Winning Line-up for Open House 2019
Welkom, bienvenue, willkommen!
What do the world’s most popular music festival, cycling and beer have in common? The 2019 EU Open House at the Embassy of Belgium! Join us on Saturday, May 11 for the 13th iteration of this wonderful day celebrating Belgian and European culture.
Visitors this year will have plenty to experience! Party at our Tomorrowland & Brussels Airlines DJ-Booth. Enter our contest for a chance to board Brussels Airline’s party flight and experience the sold-out Tomorrowland festival in Boom, near Brussels, July 2019! See the terms and conditions below.
We will also commemorate the 50th anniversary of Belgian cyclist Eddy Merckx’ first Tour de France win with a unique cycling expo. This is sure to get everyone in the mood for when the race kicks off from Brussels on July 6.
As in past years, guests can taste delicious Belgian foods and chocolates as they wind through our hallways. Try your hand at winning a diamond from the Antwerp Diamond Board, learn about our world-class universities and research centers, discover our cutting edge technology, our start-up friendly cities as well as our top-notch infrastructure. Did you know that Belgium is also the home of the EU and to NATO, which celebrated its 70th anniversary this year? It’s no wonder that almost 1,000 US companies enjoy its location at the heart of Europe, and stay for the unparalleled lifestyle.
We look forward to seeing you on May 11!
Embassy of Belgium Instagram Giveaway - Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is the Embassy of Belgium in the United States.
- The competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available at the Embassy of Belgium’s Instagram page @Belgium_UnitedStates.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59 PM EST, May 11, 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Follow us @Belgium_UnitedStates on Instagram
- Post a picture of yourself at the Belgian Embassy Open House on May 11
- Tag us and at least 3 friends with #FlymetoTML2019
- The entrant must be following @Belgium_UnitedStates on Instagram in order to enter and take part in this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate giveaway details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The giveaway is as follows:
- One duo package of festival tickets for the sold out Tomorrowland festival weekend 1 (July 19-21) or 2 (July 26-28), including Dreamville accommodation, camping supplies (vouchers), and transport to and from airport
- Two (2) Economy Class round-trip tickets from Washington, D.C. (IAD) to Brussels (BRU), on Brussels airlines operated Tomorrowland Party Flight – dates pending selection of weekend at Tomorrowland
The giveaway is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The giveaway package is not transferable. This giveaway package is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Embassy of Belgium will judge the competition and decide on the chosen recipient, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Instagram.
- The Embassy of Belgium’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of the chosen recipient is final.
- The giveaway recipient will be notified by DM on Instagram within 7 business days of the closing date. If the chosen recipient cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 business days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the giveaway from the chosen recipient and pick a replacement recipient.
- The promoter will notify the chosen recipient how to redeem the giveaway package.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
- The chosen recipient agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other similar social network app, website, etc.
- The Embassy of Belgium shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Embassy of Belgium also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.