The Consulate of Belgium in Los Angeles is hiring:
A Multidisciplinary residential helper
Who we are :
The Consulate of Belgium in Los Angeles represents Belgium in 13 states and 3 territories on the West of the U.S.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a multidisciplinary residential helper for the Residence of the Consul general. The multidisciplinary residential helper will be primarily responsible for the cleanliness of the residence and its surroundings in order to contribute to a clean and pleasant environment for residents and visitors.
Detail-oriented with an excellent ability to manage time and keep schedules organized. Flexible individual who can implement changes at short notice. Friendly, personable, and always professional.
Perform household duties that include cleaning the residence, cooking meals on the occasion of receptions and dinners, running errands, and ensuring any guests are taken care of.
You can work independently, take initiative, be accurate and be organized.
Candidates must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Have an excellent knowledge of English
- Have a permanent residency and work permit (Green card holder or American citizenship)
What we can offer
- A rewarding international professional environment with short communication channels
- A large degree of autonomy
- A competitive salary, 24 days of paid holiday leave in addition to 14 official holidays and health insurance (85% employer’s contribution);
- A six-month contract, that may be extended into a one-year or permanent contract and a long term stable job perspective
Candidates should send their applications (cv and motivation letter) in English to email@example.com (in title put your name + application Multidisciplinary residential helper 2023).
Closing date for the submission of applications is September 15, 2023.
A preselection of candidates who best meet the criteria for the post will be made on the basis of the qualifications and professional experience described in the CV and motivation letter.
Preselected candidates will be invited for an interview.