Belgian Embassy in Washington, DC - Police Department
The Police Department within the Belgian Embassy of Washington, DC, USA, recruits an Assistant for immediate employment (Level B according to the terminology of the Belgian Public Service). The core task of this small team is to facilitate police-judicial cooperation between Belgium and the USA, Canada, Mexico and The Bahamas. Application deadline: May 19th, 2023.
- A varied, challenging job in the security context, with many social contacts;
- Collaboration in a small, dynamic team where the assistant can further develop, and take responsibility;
- Possibility of further training in relation to the tasks and the working environment;
- An employment contract under US law;
- Competitive remuneration according to the pay scales of the Belgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. On presentation of supporting documents, relevant professional experience will be taken into account when determining seniority, according to the rules applicable within the Federal Police.
Candidates can apply by sending a detailed motivation letter and CV to the email address Patrick.email@example.com at the latest on May 19th, 2023. The selection of the candidates will be done in a first phase on the basis of the file, and the most suitable candidates will be invited for a (virtual) interview on May 26th.
Detailed job description in Dutch | Detailed job description in French